Thursday, February 7, 2008

Life in Paris at 23

I moved to Paris shortly before my 23rd birthday to venture once again into the world of modeling. Its time for me to start my blog as an online diary...seeing how when ever i buy a diary i end up filling it with drawings and poetry.

Paris has been good to me thus far. I have worked on some very cool jobs. Im getting better responses than i imagined before comming seeing how im "old" for model terms....but im finding that isn't as true as i thought.

These two photos are taken off of www.elle.com for the designer Christophe Josse Haute Couture show


we choose the perfect weekend to go as there was "no one" around so we could completley have too much fun!


















My Austrailian roomie Brooke n I took off a weekend to go skiing. It was amazing. I learned to ski again! I hadnt been since i was a kid.







Here is us ladies at dinner up in the moutians in Courchevel

The resturant was very dead so Brooke and i thought we'd liven it up a bit!


Brooke being goofy

DJ NIYA
style="cursor:pointer; cursor:hand;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhUxh82eNBIw3X5_B-Fqa1zyO3p20VZlKQDVI6t8YDRM6RONuq88q92YPuKaTz6UMVoaYDu7wrY7C5cDyd00XjU3lScSdqeyyI2HX0OQpCjUIOx8wRNON787ZteUJpZKcLfggBy3YQwq2hA/s400/IMG_1238.JPG" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5191765294761265618" />

2 comments:

Nortorious said...

HI HI HI! I thought I emailed you, but I know you have limited computer access. You emailed everyone the wrong blog address, I think. Spelled it bloggspot. I'm glad to hear you're doing well. I miss you!
http://nortorious.blogspot.com

Mardee Rae said...

Hey, I just saw your link on Nor's page and I'm glad to see how happy you are and that you are having such awesome experiences! We all miss your fun and unusual (in a good way) personality. Good luck out there!